Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Kids

[Kerkyra, 1970's]

I spent a few hours at a children's hospital today. I will be spending a few more...

It's sad.

You want to run out, as soon as possible.

And you want to stay, become the father and the mother of every child in there.

Including yours.

As I was walking out the gate, I got news of another little kid. A happy, healthy, beautiful little kid (boy or girl? who knows...), one so fortunate and loved.

And it made me smile.

We'll all be ok.

[dedicated to the mother]

4 Comments:

Blogger soap said...

Steph, you are brave. And not just when you have to be.

(All the best to the zoirouli.)

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, but I'm not the brave one!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Vous avez un blog très agréable et je l'aime, je vais placer un lien de retour à lui dans un de mon blogs qui égale votre contenu. Il peut prendre quelques jours mais je ferai besure pour poster un nouveau commentaire avec le lien arrière.

Merci pour est un bon blogger.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merci pour le spam, femme (fatale my ass...)

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home