Wednesday, May 24, 2006

sds

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
... of the petty bourgeoisie


(It’s just a list, some items deadlier than others.)
[... and I took the liberty, with permission, of adding a couple of words, here and there. S.]


Gluttony: What I cut back on in salt, I make up for in sugar.
[chocolate!]

Wrath: I prefer to call it fury. It comes and goes.
[it lives inside]

Envy: Words, time, love. Genes.
[jealousy is the name of my beast]

Lust: A flushed cheek, in a love room close to home, or a morning all alone.
[yes]

Sloth: Stay up all night, feel tired all day; the cat will take full advantage.
[snails have been known to walk as fast as I do]

Greed: I want the house: the arch, the windows, alabaster floors, ancient kitchen whose ridiculous drawers open over my head.
[I just want]

Pride: Finally, the right proportions. I wouldn’t hide it if I could.
[this one I'll keep to myself]

3 Comments:

Blogger soap said...

Hey you. The color is nice, and the additions are welcome -- although potentially confusing. (Read carefully, Mr. Bensah!) Steph, are you like my conscience or sth, my echo, my self? I'll ask you later.

8:20 AM  
Blogger boyblue said...

G:
or κρέμα μπουγάτσας...
.
W:
We all remember the thunder and the dinosaurs..
.
E:
Oh the kangaroos...
.
L:
My butterfly blanket...
.
S:
The turtle will keep my secret...
.
G:
I do not want what I haven't got (a lie)
.
P:
Ain't too proud to beg...
.
Salutations dears!

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sissy yeah you are right, I should clarify that S stands for Steph. As for your question, i don't know, i wish, i guess... except you got cats and i got snails. But did you ask? (and how was your day?)

Friendrick... the dots are a dead giveaway :-) And a friend had once suggested a litmus test, in case I had any doubts, which you just passed (but I can't write more about that here...)!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home