Saturday, July 01, 2006

July


[This was exhibited in Hundertwasser's house last year.]

So there goes June... Well...

For a moment this blog almost looked like it had a theme. If it does have a theme, which I doubt, it's definitely not babies. Not that we have anything against babies, of course... :-)

But June brought babies; and bibs; and baby vegetables! It was nice.

I watched lots of football. I watched "Sex, lies, and Videotape" a zillion times. I watched my brother Andreas doing some amazing work, and the world beginning to take notice.

And now, July!

So, "rabbit rabbit" to all, but mostly to Sissy! If this blog has a theme, for me, it's all about her. I'm just enjoying the closeness. What more could one ask of a blog?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lu and Lochie the Wonder Dog said...

You guys both bring unique things to the blog - but the theme I see is people and place, which might sound corny but I get a real sense of Greece and a sense of you guys as insiders/outsiders in this amazing place.

5:12 PM  
Blogger soap said...

I may have a soft spot for corny, but I have to say it, I love this comment. I love it that you don't specify who's the insider and who's the outsider. Some of our stories could take place anywhere, but you're right, there is a convergence of people and place for us, one that I don't ever take for granted.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

the word "quaint" springs a lot to mind, and "unique", too. I think you got it spot on what this blog is doing to us readers: entertaining and educating about Greece, and Greek culture; and bringing a little bit about the lives of two very good friends in the most succinct manner possible. Not the long ramblings like mine;-)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home