Wednesday, September 05, 2007

hypothetical

A couple of years ago, something really great happened to me. It brought unfamiliar feelings into my life, for which I am and always will be grateful. I’m also grateful for the chance that came along consequent to that really great thing that happened to do something really really super great. Just because it foundered doesn’t mean it wasn’t great, or something to be grateful for. I still have the hope of that chance: that it’s is still out there somewhere with my name on it, the chance of something really really super great happening to me. The question is not what the odds are, we know what the odds are, but whether I’ll be in the right frame of mind by then, to take it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Not to diss your hypothetical, but...YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog and have a read, thx!

7:44 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:44 PM  
Blogger soap said...

Since you totally dissed my hypothetical, I think I should diss your tag. Ha!

(to be continued)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

If you were on facebook, I would've thrown sheep at you, but since you're not I can't. Even if you were there, in theory, I might have not considered throwing sheep. In any case, the throwing of sheep in a virtual world is a highly improbable activity, so I'll have to be quiet, and go away.

Hope you're ok? Ouch! I slipped over you...;-) Incidentally, will a plea of "pretty, please?" and an angelic face to boot get your attention?;-)))

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(what on earth is he talking about?!)

3:19 PM  
Blogger soap said...

You and your sheep have got my attention, no doubts about that. But I'm not on facebook, as you keep pointing out, so I don't know what you're on about either!

And now I'm going to check if the other people you tagged followed the rules any better than I did...

9:18 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

Soap and Steph, I must have been high on something, cos,--yet again--I'm not quite sure what I was on about myself!!!;-)

I do, truthfully speaking, have a friend on facebook who claims she feels better when I throw sheep at her!! I am DEAD serious. Facebook is really strange that way, allowing you to throw all sorts of things to people, including even spank them!!;-)

I guess that's how come I've gotten so strange, too!!;-))

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home