Thursday, December 07, 2006

And for dessert, cheesecake...


[aglio]

I don't remember if it was raining, but it might as well have been. It was a particularly sad morning. We spent a few hours standing in front or behind each other. In the end I decided to impolitely cut into his conversation. Call it a hunch...


[olio]

The next few weeks we frequented the same spaces, the same small, unimpressive beach, the same stupid stadium. His calm, gentle presence was noticeable; soothing, as far as I was concerned.

Until one day we both left in an old car. I found myself in the middle of town, wearing the silliest carnival costume ever. And it was not even carnival!


[peperoncino]

Since then I sort of bug him, one could say, from time to time. Just to make sure he's around, and he knows that I am.

I hear that lately he is concerned about not having changed enough. What can I say except... I'm relieved.

3 Comments:

Blogger soap said...

It's so nice to have stories like these you share with a friend. You can tell them to yourself, and each other, and sometimes another friend, who may or may not understand.

A good meal, a good friend, a good combination.

Nice post, you, and nice edits!

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks.

And yet more edits (alone this time). What do you think?

12:03 AM  
Blogger soap said...

I think you're krazios. Asto already!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home