Sunday, April 10, 2005

Michael Jackson trial Britney Spears pope elections terri schiavo vatican sex free travel autos

This is actually a bogus post. I just threw in a few "hot" keywords in the subject to see if it will attract more hits to my blog.

Of course it's the quality of our readers that we are interested in, and the comments they leave, but since business has been so-so lately, I thought I'd go for volume instead!

Of course it will take some time before google and the other beasts spider this.

Sorry about this experiment. If I get any interesting results I'll post something about them.

2 Comments:

Blogger dystropoppygus said...

Ούτε ιλαρά να είχε ο χάρτης πια! Πόσα ακόμη κοκκινάκια να μαζέψεις με τέτοια κόλπα; Βγάλτο το ρημαδιασμένο το ποστ, ακόμη κι οι πινγκουίνοι φαίνονται να σε διαβάζουν, άσε δε για τις φάλαινες και τους φυσητήρες που κινούνται στους ωκεανούς...

;-p

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Διακρίνω ένα τόνο ειρωνίας. Γιατί, αμφιβάλλεις ότι υπάρχουν φάλαινες με WLAN, ή πιγκουίνοι με 802.11 ?

:-)

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home