Wednesday, August 10, 2005

then comes the cleanup

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The guy in the red overalls came back today, with a different sidekick this time, to install a new (old) air conditioner on the wall between the living room and the kitchen. This involved drilling (digging, he called it) and filling the living room and the kitchen with all the concrete that came out from the wall, some in heavy, sweepable chunks, and some in the form of fine (i.e. not fine) floaty powder.

He asked me twice to turn on the light. He told me twice to cover the TV. (My response: But I can't move the TV.)

Somehow, rather uneventfully, he did his work while I did mine. We are two adults (it happens all the time) who have an understanding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home