Thursday, March 02, 2006

From the garden



I promised Lu and Lochie something from the garden. Anything...

Turns out this time of the year, on this side of our globe, or in these few square meters of it that I call my garden anyway, not much of interest is to be found. There's always Poly, of course (and I get the impression he has some surprises in stock), but right now he's rather dormant. And the rest of the plants look quite... sad.

So instead of waiting a few weeks for the flowers to show up again, I cheated and dug up some pictures I took last summer...

I hope it's ok!

PS. L&L, I'll be sharing that tomato with Sissy, I trust you won't mind...

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Elaine said...

Are those from YOUR garden??

Beautiful!

We only have snow on the ground.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Lu and Lochie the Wonder Dog said...

Very lovely indeed, am most impressed. Actually I noticed an even Bigger Tomato on the bush today, so will be able to give Sissoula one of her own!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home