Friday, February 17, 2006

recap

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday – almost destroyed my computer, and my innocence. Thank goodness somebody knows the techie stuff, and a zillion other things.

Tuesday – a geometric e-card, a surprisingly nice walk in the rain, a box of chocolates, and a biography of J. Edgar Hoover

Wednesday – could hardly believe my eyes, or my heart

Thursday – had juice on a sunny sidewalk with Maria amid 9,000 gypsies asking for money, got kissed by all my colleagues and dissed by all my students, saw a jacket I liked and a really cute pair of shoes

Friday – it’s early, but I have some ideas

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Wednesday was the best!

8:17 PM  
Blogger soap said...

By far.

(But it didn't start out that way.)

8:00 AM  
Blogger Lu and Lochie the Wonder Dog said...

What happened saturday?? Its a rare weekday that's the best day of the week!

1:45 PM  
Blogger soap said...

Truth be told, I'm not really a weekend person. This past weekend was a little different, though, since you asked. Took a road trip along the northern coast of the island, visited some relatives, stayed in a hotel with a green and blue tiled bathroom from 1979, saw lots of sheep. I didn't get that sandwich I wanted, but no one let me go hungry, that's for sure.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

you teach? why were u dissed by all your students? what was cute about the pair of shoes? are you that popular to be kissed by all your colleagues? (I'm green!:-) ) what on earth is a geometric e-card? LOL!!

Sometimes, there are more questions than answers...

a bit...like life.

12:58 PM  
Blogger soap said...

Well, in this case, I've got answers. I do teach, and sometimes, like last Thursday, my students are a bunch of uncouth, ungrateful, unteachable hooligans. Other times, they're perfect angels. As for my colleagues, they are very kissy people; it doesn't take much.

You'd have to see the card to believe it, but I'm not sharing, and the shoes were sent to a friend from Scotland, very cute indeed, along with a pair of "wee socks" to match, equally cute, but way too small for me.

And that (not very helpful, is it?) is life as I know it...

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home