Saturday, September 08, 2007

randomly ever after

Mr. Bensah tagged me. There’s a first time for everything. I think it’s silly, it reminds me of those chain letters we used to send in school, but it’s nice to be included in something. I don’t know how random or interesting the following facts are, but I tried to think of a few things I wouldn’t ordinarily divulge. (I omit the “rules” of the tag, but they can be found on Bensah’s blog if desired.)

1. I’m reading The Seal Wife.

2. I’m watching Lost. I don’t understand a thing.

3. I call my mother every Sunday. She doesn’t understand it either.

4. I was student council president in the 5th grade. It was an elected office.

5. The same year, I was eliminated from the spelling bee in an early round. I spelled “baseball” with a c.

6. As of last week, I own half of a brand new car.

7. I’ve been following the lives of two online journal writers (Beth, who recently had a baby, and The Gus, from whom I stole the title of this post) for 10 years. That's a long time.

8. I really wanted a girl.

I’m not tagging anybody. I’m generally not a rule-breaker, but I don’t want to annoy the few e-friends I’ve got by giving them a silly assignment like this. Afta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home