Sunday, September 09, 2007

Tagged

I think Sissy meant to tag me, although she didn't really, so here goes:

1. I'm not reading anything. That's not extraordinary for me.

2. I'm watching Nip/tuck. I keep asking myself why.

3. I see my mom every weekend. We don't talk about TV. She makes the greatest pizza.

4. I enacted a hero of the 1821 Greek revolution against the Othoman Empire in 5th grade. I am blond and I have blue eyes. So much for casting...

5. I have some issues with spelling. Sissy explained it's all about schwas. (And I think baceball is super-cool)

6. As of next week I'll be the owner of a mosquito chopper! Can't wait!

7. I hate blogs, generally speaking.

8. I really wanted a girl too (this time).

I'm not tagging anyone either. Afta.

7 Comments:

Blogger soap said...

You did it! I never would have guessed. But apparently you didn’t read the rules, because your 8 random points aren’t random at all! That’s okay. The truth has come to light, at last.

(And we need some pictures around here, fast.)

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you didn't read the rules either, so we're even (Steven). And of course it's not random, it's my response to yours.

I see you took care of the pictures issue!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

are u sure you guys weren't husband and wife in your previous life? The spontaneity between the two of ya is too effing eery at times!!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Emmanuel.K.Bensah II said...

eerie with an "ie"--sorry:-(

1:25 PM  
Blogger soap said...

Speaking of spelling mistakes, ha ha, that was perfect! As for your theory, anything is possible (we say that around here a lot), but personally, I think we have too much fun to be husband and wife. Cousins, maybe.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Lu and Lochie the Wonder Dog said...

The Lochster has no qualms about tagging. He asked me to give you 8 random facts:
1. I hate dry dog food
3. I never went to school, but went on to become king of the neighborhood anyway
8. I cant count

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lu & Lochie, what's up?!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home