Friday, October 26, 2007

body object

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The buka got a test shot for tuberculosis. She was bothered less by the needle than by the silly green “teddy bear” that just won’t rub off. She’s as hardy as a Harley girl, but not ready for a tattoo. Speaking of rubbing things (sorry), here’s a bit of entertainment from the stack of papers I had to mark yesterday. A 16-year-old boy wrote: Usually I like in my free time to go to my bed and stroking my dog.

Don't we all? A+.

4 Comments:

Blogger yk said...

Ha, ha!
You made me laugh out loud.

A well deserved A+

9:46 PM  
Blogger Antropóloga said...

At least you know what he's saying. :) I hate it when I can't make heads or tails.

Poor Buka, with the strangely mutating arm!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Dog?! What the hell, it's not even a four-letter-word. What are you teaching these kids?!

PS. Hi y :-)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Madcap said...

I'm giggling. Good thing you weren't marking the papers in class!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home