Thursday, January 20, 2005

Lord, I'm Cured!!!

I've gotta tell you, I was almost losing it... and then a miracle happened:

Comments! Allelujah!

I feel like a re-born christian, the kind you see in U.S. Tele-Evangelist shows with the bold writing at the bottom of the screen "for your donation please call 1-800-pay-me-now-or-burn-in-hell-may-sweet-jesus-rest-your-soul -- Visa, Access, AmEx all accepted".

I feel like I was blind and now I can see...

Like I was deaf and now I can hear...

Like I was bald and now I have hair...

Like I was fat and now I am not as fat as before, but still not extremely thin either (I just had a couple of kebabs from Savvas/Thanassis down at Monastiraki square so I cannot really feel too thin). Anyway, I am digressing...

I gotta tell you, dudes, you made my day, thanks. I'll keep posting stuff, and I'll see if I can get a counter installed...

May the force be with you.
Live long and prosper.
Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger yk said...

Welcome back amongst the living brother.
Praise the lord.
Amen!

4:00 PM  
Blogger boyblue said...

hallelujah!
lets start a gospel choir or sth!
speak lord...
speak to me...

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home