Friday, April 01, 2005

me!



After about 2 months of posting, I decided that it's time I really introduced myself to the large circle of people that has formed around my posts and my projected e-personality.

So here I am (in the picture I mean..). Yup, that's me! It's not one of my best ones, for sure, but it's quite representative. I asked a friend of mine who is good with cameras to take a few pictures of me, and I chose the one that I think is better.

So, if you think I am an interesting character, and you would like to meet me, please don't hestitate to post a comment. Although I am in a relationship, as many of you know, I am open to new experiences, so, come on, don't be shy.

I kiss you!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

April fool's! But the joke's on me (as well as the guy in the picture that someone sent me this morning with caption "Ο τέλειος άντρας, ο άντρας ο σωστός". I have no idea who he is...)

4:31 PM  
Blogger soap said...

I think you're an interesting character, and I would like to meet you. Ha ha -- now the joke really is on you.

(But if you don't want me, maybe Mahir will invitate me to Turkey.)

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry siss, I think that Mahir is already fully booked for two years or something. Perhaps if you learn some musical enstruman, and play him something nice, he will squeeze you in his schedule.... But watch out, he make psycolojy doctora, he probably will see right through you, how you don't care about his intellect and only want him for his body (or his moustache anyway... :-)

9:51 PM  
Blogger soap said...

Well, if it doesn't work out, at least I know that "the perfect man, the right man" does exist, even if he ended up in your email rather than mine.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Hector Drone said...

r we supposed to know that u r in a relation ship or that u r open to new experiences?...
Furthermore... now that I saw this picture... I know I was right in the first place. I know you - I have seen you lots of times in parties and stuff. Blimey - who would imagine that? You dirty little stud...

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home