Wednesday, September 20, 2006

settling in

Ah, dear readers. Thanks for your interest. It's taken me a month since the move to get back online (well, half back online; there's a reason there's no picture here) -- a long month of going tirelessly back and forth between the phone company and the internet provider, each one casting blame for my netless state on the other; neither one taking any responsibility or offering any assistance at all. I lost my patience early on. Or found it.

Because I had other things to keep me busy. One of which has a lusty cry and soft, golden hair. Details soon, I hope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Madcap said...

Oh, I'm so happy for you! I'll bet she's positively delightsome and I can hardly wait for those pictures. Congratulations!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lu and Lochie the Wonder Dog said...

Hi Sissoula have been checking the blogs most days to see how you are going - am glad all is well and I wish you much joy with your babe.

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's not much for me to say but, for what it's worth, welcome (back) to both of you :-) Show us some golden hair!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home